What is online check-in?
Online Check-In is one of the extras that comes with our car rental service. By taking advantage of this system, you will save time and avoid queues when collecting your car at no extra cost.
Avoid unnecessary paperwork and check in online. Receive e-mail confirmation and enjoy your car.
When can I complete the online check-in process?
The first step is to book a car on the Niza Cars website. After receiving e-mail confirmation of your booking with all the necessary details, you will be granted access to the online check-in service 7 days prior to the day on which you are scheduled to collect your vehicle.
How do I complete the online check-in process?
The online check-in process is very simple. Here is a step-by-step explanation:
- In order to complete the online check-in process, you will need to enter your booking reference and the e-mail address you used to make the booking. You will find your booking reference in the confirmation e-mail that Niza Cars sent to you after you made your booking. The number you are looking for will appear as “Bono nº xxxxxx”.
- After entering your booking reference and e-mail address, the program to complete the onboarding process will open for you. To finalise the online check-in process, you will need to enable access to your camera in order to send pictures of the following documents:
Upload your ID document
Upload your driver’s licence
Take a selfie
- After confirming that the data you have entered are correct, you will have completed the onboarding process. Finally, you will receive an e-mail with a file indicating that the online check-in process has been completed.
- Once your online check-in is complete, all you need to do is wait for the day to collect your vehicle and pick up the keys to your car.
If you have already booked a car, you can complete the online check-in process here and start making the most of its advantages.
The advantages of online check-in
Completing the online check-in process will offer numerous advantages on the day you collect your rental car.
- First of all, you will be able to avoid waiting in line to collect your car. Nobody likes to waste time on holiday and we, at Niza Cars, are fully aware of that. Once you get to the front desk, our staff will check that you are the person who completed the online check-in process and will take you to the car you booked. No endless waiting and no filling in forms when making your booking.
- Furthermore, it will cost you nothing extra to complete the online check-in process. The process can be completed for both all-inclusive bookings and basic bookings, with the option to make final payment for the booking online or when collecting your vehicle.
What to bear in mind when completing the online check-in process?
The online check-in process can be completed from a computer or smartphone. Niza Cars recommends using a smartphone because you will need a camera to be able to process the documentation checks.
Here is a list of the things to consider when completing the online check-in process:
- Your documentation must be valid and show a clear image of your face.
- We recommend completing the process in a well lit room.
- You should place your documents on a flat surface when scanning them
- Both sides of card-format documents are necessary.
- All the personal details on the document must match the information you entered in the online check-in form and must include:
- Name and surname(s)
- Date of birth
- Document issue and expiry dates
- Document number
- If you are travelling from a country outside of the Schengen Area, you will need to complete the onboarding process with your passport. Check here to see if your country is included in the Schengen Area.
Online check-in is one of our new services aimed at making sure your trip with Niza Cars is as safe and pleasant as possible. Discover all the other services we offer and find out about all the advantages of renting a car from Niza Cars. What are you waiting for?