What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that store and recover information about the browsing habits of a user. The information obtained is about, for example, the number of pages visited, the language used, the location from where the website is accessed, the number of new users, the frequency and number of repeat visits, visit time, and the browser or terminal used to visit the website or run the application.
What types of cookies are used on the website?
The following types of cookies are used when browsing the website:
Based on the entity that manages them:
- Proprietary cookies: these cookies are sent to the user’s terminal from a device or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: these cookies are sent to the user’s terminal from a device or domain that is not managed by the publisher but rather by another entity, which processes the data obtained via the cookies.
Depending on the time they remain active:
- Session cookies: they collect and store data while the user is accessing the website.
- Persistent cookies: they collect data stored on the terminal and are accessed and processed during the period defined.
Based on the purpose:
- Technical cookies: they enable browsing of the website and the use of the different services that exist such as traffic and data sharing control, completing the purchase of an order or using security elements while browsing.
- Customisation cookies: they allow the user to access the service according to pre-defined characteristics.
- Analysis cookies: they enable user behaviour to be tracked and analysed (e.g. for measuring activity by the application, producing user profiles, etc. in order to improve the service based on data about how users use the website).
- Advertising cookies: they enable effective management of the advertising spaces included on the website based on criteria such as the content published or the frequency with which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: they enable the most effective management possible of the advertising spaces included on the website. These cookies store information about the behaviour of users obtained through the ongoing observation of their browsing habits, which enables a specific profile to be produced and advertisements to be displayed based on that profile.
Here is a list of all the specific cookies used by the website:
How do you configure cookies?
Users may allow, block or delete the cookies installed on their device from the cookies configuration window.
However, deactivating cookies could impact website operation. Please check the specific instructions on your device for further information in this regard.
If you accept the cookies from our website and later wish to delete the cookies we have configured on your device, please check the help menu of your browser for instructions on how to do this.
Updates to the Cookies Policy
In the event that the characteristics or purposes of the cookies used on the website are changed, you will be informed of said changes so you may provide your consent again.